The Tiny Crop Report provides information helpful to source small quantity artisanal crops and meats. An annual subscription to a Tiny Crop Report edition is a great value, for chef driven restaurants, small batch bakers, craft distillers and DIY home cooks to find the extra flavor, quality or pureness that makes your culinary result extraordinary.
The annual subscription rate of $100.00 per Tiny Crop Report edition provides 20 periodic reports.
To subscribe email us the following information at Talk@AVMPublishing.com:
- Your name
- Business name, if any
- Tiny Crop Report Edition you wish to have emailed to you. (Reports will be emailed to the email address you used to send this information).
We accept two (2) forms of payment:
1. Business or personal checks made payable to: AVM Publishing, Inc. for $100.00 and mailed to P.O. Box 8282, Northfield, IL 60093.
2. Chase Bank Quick Pay. You can send funds without charge from your own Chase account to our Chase Account by selecting the Pay & Transfer tab on personal accounts and the Send Payments tab on business accounts. In both cases, you next select Quick Pay and follow the prompts for inserting the following information:
- Recipient: AVM Publishing
- Email: Talk@AVMPublishing.com
- Amount: $100.00
- Message: the name of the Tiny Crop Report edition you wish to receive.
Other banks may have reciprocal programs compatible with Chase, such as PopPay from Citibank and SurePay from Wells Fargo to name two.
Thank you for your subscription order. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us directly at Talk@AVMPublishing.com or 847-867-7624 between 9AM–5PM Central Time Monday through Friday.